THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    One for my New Zealand brothers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One for my New Zealand brothers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Cool I owe the Kiwi's one after the #@$% Rugby belting they gave us............again Smiler
Gay dude walks into the Red Lion in Otahuhu, spies this Maori fella
sitting by himself up at the bar.

So he minces his way up and sits on the seat beside him and orders himself beer.

He takes a sip of the beer glancing at the Maori fella, leans across and says to him, "want a blow job?"

Maori fella looks at him, puts his beer down and smashes him in the face as hard as he can.

Gay bloke's on the floor so the Maori fella deals out a couple of kicks to the head,

one in the guts and then slams the chair on his head.

Still not finished he grabs him by the hair and drags him outside,

throws him down the stairs and spits on him as he lies twitching on the pavement.

Satisfied he turns around, walks back into the pub and sits down again.

Barman, who witnessed the whole thing, slides up to him, "Cheers bro, what that fella say to you?"

Maori fella replies, "not too sure, something about a job".

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote