Find
Notify
Tools

K-State Mask
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of edholum
posted
Our football team is doing well so far this year. This guy has been our new "mascot" so to speak. He ruffled a few feathers with this one, but its a catchy tune nonetheless.

K-State Mask

"Conservation through Hunting"

Posts: 260 | Location: SE South Dakota | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fun watch regardless.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would suggest that you throttle WVA or your lives will have no meaning for the rest of the season.

It is good to know that Junior Samples is alive and well though...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by edholum:
Our football team is doing well so far this year. This guy has been our new "mascot" so to speak. He ruffled a few feathers with this one, but its a catchy tune nonetheless.

K-State Mask

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't it make you feel good about spending all that money so they can go off and get an education. Smiler

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I was at one of our KSU games this year, N Texas State. If we don't play better than that, we will get our ass handed to us.
I know about OU and the other games, but the right KSU team has to show up.

By the way "the mask" was signing autographs at Varneys the weekend I was there.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of edholum
posted Hide Post
Well I think we "throttled" the Mountaineers with the right team showing up last night. EMAW

"Conservation through Hunting"

Posts: 260 | Location: SE South Dakota | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amen on that.
I watched it. It was not as close as the 55-14 score would indicate.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
Sharpshooter...55-14 qualify as throttled?
MS & PhD from K-State....

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WV. Must stand for wildcat victory! GO CATS!

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote