New
Find
Notify
Tools
true but hilarious
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know a very independent woman who is a CPA and quite a bit older than I am and who is absolutely terrific. I'm going to share two true stories about her with you.

First, when contemplating finding a third husband these were her comments. The first time I married for love. The second time I married for money. This time I want a handyman with a big dick. [Smile]

Next, she is stopped to turn left at a signal and waiting for oncoming traffic to pass before makeing her turn when the guy behind her in his brand new cadillac, lady friend (presumably wife) in tow, starts honking the horn and won't let it go. She put her car in park, got out and went up to his window and when he rolled it down she said "I thought that was you. Why haven't you called me? I thought last week was really special between us but I guess you didn't." Then she turned around and got back in her car. I bet that poor guy never honks at anybody again! [Big Grin]

I really like her!

Shannon

one of us
posted Hide Post
hahaha. If i ever tried a trick like that the lady'd probably jump out of the car with a tire iron and kick my A&&.

Plinker603