Tools

natural born
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
another example of why morons should not be allowed to breed...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

tu2 +1

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

Or VOTE!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
++++ Iss You can't fix stupid or liberal. Can we vote in an open season ? Show of hands please.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As H.L. Mencken opined,"You can never go broke when you consider the intellagence of the American public."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This can't be real. Can it? Is anyone that stupid? Oh! Look whose in the Whitehouse -- clearly there are a whole lot of people who are that stupid.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/embed/R...howinfo=0&rel=0&hd=0

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have thought for years their should be a minimum I.Q. threshold to qualify to vote.

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps one of the qualifications to vote should be the ability to detect irony? Confused

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
There are so many stupid, ridiculous and inaccurate things about that letter to the editor that it really is funny. . . .and scary!!!!! That needs to be sent to the Comical Conservative to be shared on Facebook! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Guys, I think it was meant to be satire.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
At least I hope so....

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Literacy tests were designed to do that, but the system was abused. If I recall correctly, the lead case involved a white "poll official" with a high school or less education who denied a gentleman's right to vote because he "failed" the literacy test. Problem was, the gentleman who allegedly failed the test had a Ph.D.

Let's do it digital, electronic, no possibility of being based on race. It would eliminate half of the Democratic base in a completely non-discriminatory fashion.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
By the way, with respect to DocEd's post, I agree with Angel Adams on one count: "Somebody needs to be held accountable and someone needs to pay." I'd likely disagree with her on who that "somebody" might be.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato I do understand sarcasm.And when a jab is directed at me. But I only voted two times in my life and it was not for odummy. Do I pass your intellegence test? Have a grand day.