New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top dog
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(Why do I keep giving ammo to the enemy? I found this on an Aussie website - like all jokes by me today)

An architect, a doctor and a lawyer are discussing the intelligence of their dogs. They all agree that the only way to decide the issue is to have each dog show an example of its intelligence.

The architect gestures to Lassie, his dog. The pup steps forward and proceeds to build an accurate scale model of a cathedral-from toothpicks. Everyone agrees Lassie is clever.Lassie gets a cookie from the architect.

Next the doctor introduces his dog,Mabel. Mabel proceeds to perform a Caesarean on a pregnant cow and soon, a healthy calf is taken out. Mabel even sews up the cow as neatly as a seamstress. Everyone agrees that Mabel is a phenomenally intelligent dog. Mabel gets a cookie from the doctor.

Now is the turn of the lawyer. He tells his dog "Fella" -"Do your stuff".

Fella steps forward, in rapid succession he screws the other dogs, steals their cookies and goes to lunch.

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote