Find
Notify
Tools

Cajun Humor
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal cork being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent their famous Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate. Boudreaux promptly began his investigation and then reported to his Commander the next morning.

"Dey is tree main groups involve in dis rooster Fightin", he began.

"Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked.

Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de local Cajuns, and de Mafia from N'awlins".

Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all that out in one night?"

"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in person. And I knowed immedjiately dat dem Aggies was involved when a Duck was entered in the fight."

The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when sumbody bet on de duck!"

"Ah, I see, I see ... " sighed the sergeant, "And how did you figure the Mafia was involved?"

"De duck won." rotflmo

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snort clap

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Det. Boudreaux is one smart investigator with an awful lot of experience here in La.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Assume "illegal cork" is the local term for cock fighting ? Confused

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A bunch of Texan duck hunters are in the boat right on the Texas border when the game warden pulls up. "Aw you boys in a heap of trouble now,you be shooting Louisiana ducks." The lead Texan says that they are Texas ducks so the warden says,One way to tell". So he reams his finger into the duck's ass + smells + says,sure enough,that is a Texas duck.He repeats the exercise several times with the same result. Finally he gets one + he says "Oh you boys in trouble now,that be a Louisiana. duck;So where you boys from anyhow?" The lead Texan drops his pants,points his ass at the warden + tells him, "I'f you're so goddamned smart,you tell ,me!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin