THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Greatly discounted trip to Spain to run with the bulls
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greatly discounted trip to Spain to run with the bulls
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Wanna run with the bulls, 3 days of a 4 day booking available at greatly reduced rate

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Ouch! Frowner

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That will leave a mark , damn ...

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1299 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Booking or Hooking ? Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Darwin still weeding them out holycow

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's easier ways to get a piercing.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just look how thick that bulls neck is, like a big old whitetail in rut, I have been chased by bulls out in fields not that I am that fast just smart enough to stay close to the fence

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One will become amazingly athletic when something large with horns is after one. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Houston Safari Club member related a buffalo hunt where a wounded buffalo's buddies didn't like his behavior. Two of them used their horns to elevate him (that's above the ground) and shake him!! Two JJ Watts couldn't do that to, say, Fridge Perry using just their necks.

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raamw:
Just look how thick that bulls neck is, like a big old whitetail in rut, I have been chased by bulls out in fields not that I am that fast just smart enough to stay close to the fence

One of my neighbors needs a few of these signs. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I first saw this sign at the FERMILAB complex in Batavia Illinois. Fermilab has a large tract of land just west of Chicago for research. The first administrator purchased several buffalo and released them in a large enclosed area. The herd has grown considerably. Probably 20 years ago I took my wife out to see them, we brought some apples to feed them. A medium size herd was in the center of a field so we moved along the fence to get closer. Several bulls kept watching us and all of a sudden came charging as fast as I would think they could run. This scared the heck out of me since it was a 6 foot weld fence and we had no where to go, I took my wife and got behind one of the fence posts which was slightly smaller than the average telephone poll. The bulls charged at full speed right to the fence , then all of a sudden turned sideways sticking their tongues out looking for handouts. A true experience of what these animals are capable of

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I love watching running with the bulls in Spain.

In fact, I am amazed not many get seriously hurt!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67465 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Of the other options, including rectum (or creation of an alternate rectum), testicles, intestines, or like critical parts, I'd say he got off easy.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13480 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chicago has just announced their version of "Spain' Run with the Bulls", they call it Run from the BULL ets