THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Alabama Man Gets Sister Pregnant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alabama Man Gets Sister Pregnant
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted
Alabama Man Gets Sister Pregnant After Unknowingly Having Sex With Her During ‘Furry’ Party.

Open the link bellow on your own risk!

Read more: http://ilyke.com/alabama-man-g...y-party/75248/?pid=0

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my!

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's understandable why she went to a "furry" party. what's that old joke about a paper bag ? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just..........oh hell......I dunno..

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kinky! But lets face it it,this was not the 1st time that someone in Alabama or anywhere else for that matter fucked his sister.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Looks like it is not the first time in their family ;-)

Grizzly Adams: Yes, paper bag, towel, whatever.

But better is like wife want to bring something fresh to their sexual life so she puts on a gas mask. "Honey, do you notice anything different at all in me today?". The husband lifts up his eys, looks at her. After a moment he asks: "Did you shave your eyebrows?"

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm at a loss for words. That's rare for me.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW! a swingers party where everyone is dressed as a stuffed animal is a whole new kind of kinky to me........ what these idiots wanted to screw their teddybears or something??????????????????????????????????

One of Us
posted Hide Post
gag, chuckle, gag, chuckle.

He really likes goats? Too weird.

Zeke

one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
Judging from their picture, it looks like their momma also liked goats.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
there is absolutely no way those two are related.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
judging by the photo incest is not a stranger to their family tree

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Back in the 60's when Harry Belafonte did his Calypso album he also had a song at the time that was not on the album + got only a very short air time on the radio. It was called "Incest in the family."Done in Jamaican patois of course.Now that would be a collector's item.I had an album (speaking of monetary value) years ago that I gave to a prof. at U.T.to work for his class on an original. It was called "Songs For Segregationalists Only."You can get the grift of the content by the title.I have thought over the years about how much an album that will never be published again would be worth,but figured it was better used in a class at U.T. Now however they have taken down Jeff Davis's statue + working on anything confederate. Should have kept the record.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Back in the 60's when Harry Belafonte did his Calypso album he also had a song at the time that was not on the album + got only a very short air time on the radio. It was called "Incest in the family."Done in Jamaican patois of course.Now that would be a collector's item.I had an album (speaking of monetary value) years ago that I gave to a prof. at U.T.to work for his class on an original. It was called "Songs For Segregationalists Only."You can get the grift of the content by the title.I have thought over the years about how much an album that will never be published again would be worth,but figured it was better used in a class at U.T. Now however they have taken down Jeff Davis's statue + working on anything confederate. Should have kept the record.

Just for you. Smiler

https://www.google.ca/webhp?so...+own+grandpa+youtube

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
......gives a whole new meaning to "roll your own"......sorry barf

Roger

Posts: 1043 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's about the only way either of those mutants are ever going to get any.
Ish

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote