THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    an auction to fill your pants over
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

an auction to fill your pants over
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
: http://www.youtube.com/ embed/ 3e0yZCLjwfU?rel=0

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
life is very, very good...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
On the other sites to view,under the Blandscrew Sisters logo,the blonde on the right is my wife.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Linky no worky

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you are such a liar...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Rich,if you were talking to me with that comment then you are the liar. Linda Wetherby is my wife,feel free to see all her shows at Esthere's Follies or Liberty Lunch.or any of the assoiciated you tube vidieos,Also you can go back a few months,years actually when you will see us together on My Space under the heading "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder"Pull her up,why not? You have nothing to lose except your aversion to truth.Sad.Plus you still owe me $20.00.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote