New
Find
Notify
Tools

Squatters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
You know, of course, that unless God has a great sense of humor, you are going straight to Hell.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm betting on the sense of humor.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13667 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
God must have a sense of humor, I would hate to think that all of the goofballs in government were the result of the other fellow.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3844 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you question GODs sense of humor stand naked in front of a mirror, that'll convince you.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Calshtr:
If you question GODs sense of humor stand naked in front of a mirror, that'll convince you.

As I get older, I feel people "dressing" me with their eyes!

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
The God of my understanding is much more new testament than old,thus imbued with a sense of humor or at least tolerant to humor.I know a frien of mine from book club said I would go to hell for laughing at the Hayes Carle song "She left me for Jesus." in which he makes several statements including the one I like. "Even when we're making love,she calls out his name."Anyway it was a bit much for some so that they would not play it on the air again,but it was damned funny (sorry).

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote