THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    MAS 36 surplus rifle from BIG5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MAS 36 surplus rifle from BIG5
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got a 1936 French MAS bolt action rifle in unissued and unfired condtion at BIG5 for $60.

I thought it was a good deal, but it shoots to the leftFrowner

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Shooter973
posted Hide Post
Look at the sights,they were knocked out of alignment when it was dropped when they were surrendering!!! wave Might have been used to wave a white flag off the barrel also!!! rotflmo Barrel may be a little bent!!! animal

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Posts: 347 | Location: Ogden, Utah (Home of John M. Browning) | Registered: 08 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
New condition, never shot and thrown down once.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12705 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote