THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Risks Associated with Medical Marijuana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Risks Associated with Medical Marijuana
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted
A laboratory in California was raising medical marijuana.

A flock of terns landed in their garden.

And ate all their marijuana plants .

When a local reporter asked if the birds were OK, a representative of the lab stated:

"There was no tern left unstoned."

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1551 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FINALLY somebody else did one
get ready for a note from saeed

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
As opposed to the man who was arrested on the beach for pulling the bottoms down on woman's bikinis as they lay on their stomachs sunbathing. His excuse; he wanted to leave no stern untoned.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I guess when I was at Ft. Hood in 1969 the CID booked the post chapel to inform parents about the "evil weed" So there we all sat in the pews while the head agent broke open a lid into a large bowl + lit it. Now just pass this around so you will know what it smells like. Myself + company did indeed "Bogart" that bowl. The CID agent got so red in the face I thought he would have a heart attack;but what could he do? He started it.
Bear in mind that in 1969,military or not one joint could get you prison for life,+ Leavenworth ain't no joke. Always did like to twist the tail though. I have grown up (kinda)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote