Find
Notify
Tools

Lab results
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear Sir:

Our lab results confirm that the red ring around your penis was not cancer. It was lipstick.

We are sincerely sorry for the diagnostic error, apologize for the amputation, and regret any inconvenience this may cause you.

Sincerely,

Your Obamacare Discount Surgeon
and Diagnostic Center

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that IS NOT funny...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More likely fact than fiction!

Jim

Posts: 1208 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dall85:
More likely fact than fiction!

Amen!!!!!

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker tu2 Ohhhh My!! I Think a Second Opinion Was In Order!! Or Maybe a 3rd Or 4th.

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
However if the ring is still there a week later one has to wonder...especially if it's a different color.

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Several years ago in Playboy there was a cartoon of Watson examining Holmes + he is saying,"well,Holmes it's either that or you've been too long on the case of the speckled band."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A bit of truth there. The VA's initial MRI diagnosis was that I had cancer of the left kidney, and that they would have to take it out.

I asked for a second MRI at the civilian hospital, and it came back slightly different, the diagnosis was an Agent Orange growth on the outside of the kidney, something the VA refers to as an Endoma and I got to keep the kidney.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote