New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jewish Sunbather
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A widowed Jewish lady, still in very good shape, was sunbathing on a totally deserted beach near Tel Aviv.

She looked up and noticed that a man her age, also in good shape, had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand near hers and began reading a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. “How are you today?"

“Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.

"I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.

“First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago," he replied and turned back to his book.

"I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago and it is very lonely," she countered. ”Do you live around here?" she asked.

“Yes, I live over in Haifa," he answered, and again he resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, “Do you like pussy cats?"

With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate lovemaking of her life.

When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, “How did you know that was what I wanted?"

The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Good one!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo animal

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there is the one about the guy who was shipwrecked as a child + grew up on a desert island. One day this beautiful girl castaway shows up on the shore + sees him literally pounding sand.She tells him she has something much better + produces. Afterwards she says,now how was that? He replies,that was pretty nice,but look what you did to my clam digger.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote