THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Vashper, a day on the water
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vashper, a day on the water
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
Ol' Vash, fishing.

The Russian way

shocker

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Several years ago,one of my white trash neighbors out here in the country decided he wanted to go fishing before his prison sentence. So he stole a case of dynamite from the local quarry + hid it under a cedar tree on the property adjoining mine. Then he went to prison,before fishing. We put all this together after the fact.One Sunday morning I was walking to the shop when the world turned.I've heard artillary but nothing like this;the ground moved,every chicken in the neighborhood laid an egg at the same time,etc. I thought for sure my reloading room had gone up.Nope. Seems the land owner when walking around found this decomposing case of dynamite under a tree on his property.He calls the county,they call the bomb squad + NOBODY wants to touch it....did I tell you that the whole pile was sweating NG? So they sandbagged it + blew it right there.Might have been nice to inform the neighbors but then the local deputies main criterion for the job is having an IQ of less than 50.Thank God no kid found it 1st,mine or any other.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
My Dad during WWII got Blue Groper for his army camp this way.
Pete

Posts: 241 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was that sergeant in an Army School of Engineers I was acquainted with in West Africa, who once in a while went to the pier on the nearby river, and casually tossed a grenade in the water before proceeding to scoop up the results.

One evening he went there quite drunk, launched his fishing implement, tripped, and fell in the water right behind it.

Well, that put him out of the fishing business for good...

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote