THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Need help finding a picture

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Need help finding a picture
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quite some time ago someone posted some pictures of the ugliest guy with the biggest ears I have ever seen. Anyone know where I could locate that picture? Thanks for the help.

Posts: 49 | Location: Western Montana | Registered: 04 February 2002
<Bily Lovec>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
 - ........................................... me thinks the family tree don't fork for these boys [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just maybe there's someone else in this world who couldn't get a date in a Saigon whorehouse with a $100 bill stuck to his forehead! I know the pain of such rejection... These two Cro-Magnons are almost as ugly as me. Poor bastards!

[ 11-08-2003, 19:52: Message edited by: rootbeer ]

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Give those guys a banjo each and the duel is on! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I think the spittle of drool and the dribble on the shirt on the one to the right really adds to to the picture [Cool]

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The one on the left can tell time.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Will the real Pecos45 step forward, please.

one of us
Picture of pete152
posted Hide Post
Hey who gave you guys permission to post john howards brothers here???
Peter

Posts: 171 | Location: australia | Registered: 06 July 2000
one of us
Picture of 12.9x50.8jdj
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] MA ................PA !!!!!! [Eek!]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 69 | Location: NE PA USA | Registered: 26 August 2003
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I'll bet they could kick the shit out of anyone on this forum. Can you beging to imagine what their childhood must have been like? They either became punching bags or the toughest kids on the block.

Posts: 1964 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
WELL FRANK NOW YOU GET MY STANDARD ANSWER...... THEY MIGHT TOUGH BUT I BET THEY AIN'T BULLET PROOF... HEHEHEH.................

one of us
posted Hide Post
Boys named Sue...

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003