Notify
Tools

BYOKK
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
Help me Keurig.. you're my only hope

10 years ago before the dark time the coffee was free.
4 years ago the empire hunted down the coffee club machines.
4 years ago the coffee club rebels went underground. (a few of us had tea kettles)

"Hey, what's the percolating sound.. (blast them) I'll call the cubicle storm troopers on ya."

Today they hooked up an industrial grade Keurig machine. Resistance is futile.

Bring your own K-Kups....

Posts: 6433 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WTF????

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
delirious from lack of caffeine

Posts: 6433 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He did all that before or after --------

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Careful, O' Caped One. The moon is in decline, and apples appear more red than before. It is time to gather the clan. We march to Gatlinburg at dawn. Burp.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well for what it's worth the arms of Krupp have degenerated from munitions into coffee pots.Due to the 1919 Paris accord.Even after the Weirmar (reconstruction?)the Krupp family existed until ....well read your history books kids.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lack of caffeine can do this to a man...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it IS possible through a 144-step program (that's the 12-step program repeated 12 times) to cut back and live a more normal life.

I, myszelf (hic), being the only coffee drinker in the family, now only have to make two pots a day....

coffee tu2 wave

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
As long as they don't take your stapler and make you sit in the basement...

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote