THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A "safe sex" birth control tip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A "safe sex" birth control tip
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
If you use the "withdrawal" method of birth control as many Roman Catholics do, NEVER have sex during the allergy seasons... A sneeze can ruin a man and woman's best laid plans (please pardon the intentional pun). I have two kids (now 52 and 50 years of age) who are living proof of that ....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can speak the same for the hiccups...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
And Large Bean Bags. shocker Whistling

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Neither are condoms as my middle son aged 35 is proof. When I noticed that I had blown the end out my 1st thought was "Ha,Ha,what a man!,etc." Was'nt so funny later.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neither are pills....as my 37 yr old daughter can attest! Nor is having your tubes tied...friend has a daughter born after Momma had hers tied...her obgyn paid for that mistake! And took everything out after that birth!

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there are some verrrrrrrrrrrrrry sad cases of "True Confession" here...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And these are just the ones you're hearing about. I'll bet you that most folks out there have at least one strange tale to tell. I have a friend who is an R.N. in the E.R. of one of the larger hospitals here in Austin + the stories she can tell on a daily basis.A lot bizarre + some pretty sick,but mostly funny,IMO.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well since we are "baring" the facts,several years ago when I had a vascectomy the Dr. told me that sometimes she can still conceive + we call that an accident. I told him,no we call that a divorce.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are moments in every mans life where he thinks he can support the whole world.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Yep - 3 months from one 30-day card of contraceptives is not to be considered "safe sex ". The 15 yr old son and heir is testimony to that wee experiment by mummy and daddy ;-)

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"one awkward movement - and you are the father"

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the woman who manages to have a baby after hubby had a vasectomy . Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True Story: one of my nephews was getting married. Six weeks ahead of time, his fiance started the pill. She caught a touch of the flu about three days ahead of the wedding, and her doctor prescribed some cough medication.

Yup!!

Audrey Rose was born exactly nine months to the day after the wedding.