Notify
Tools

Bernie Training for 2020
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Selling Communist Oppression is a hard job

https://youtu.be/RWTcF4dFrkg

Posts: 2669 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well, I must confess that the moderators on MSNBC took their masters thesis from Josef Goebbels. Same tripe, different era. My wife watches that crap like gospel, I put my earplugs in + read my book. I don't make trouble but I don't condone it either. I grew up in the "cold war" + I have NO use for the soviets or their ilk. I'm turning 65 + a buddy said when you gpo in there for your social security, etc. leave your anger at the door. You are gonna be so pissed at all the free ride M.F.s in the room t6hawt are after "entitlements" when you are only trying to collect your due that you already paid for. I would say 'Forget about my soapbox notions' but I seem to have accelerated myself due to my beliefs. Yep. in this day + time ; that + 5 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
You left out the Aardvark voice dubbing.

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K. then! Don't expect EVERYTHING! Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin