Find
Notify
Tools

Little Red Riding Hood
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD was walking through the woods when suddenly the Big Bad Wolf jumped out from behind a tree and, holding a sword to her throat, said, "Red, I'm going to screw your brains out!"

To that, Little Red Riding Hood calmly reached into her picnic basket and pulled out a 44 magnum and pointed it at him and said, "No, you're not. You're going to eat me, just like it says in the book."

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Credit where credit is due

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Wolf deservered that talking a sword to a gunfight, Little Red had it right.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Or...
Little Red Riding Hood is walking through the woods when the Big Bad Wolf jumped out. He said, "Little Red Riding Hood, I'm going to eat you!"
Little Red, with a sour look on her face, replied, "Eat, Eat, Eat. Doesn't anyone just plain Fuck any more?"

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote