New
Find
Notify
Tools

Close Shave
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
An old cowboy walks into a barbershop in Moose Jaw for a shave and a haircut. He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.

The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the old cowboy to put it inside his mouth, between his cheek and teeth, like a chaw of tobacco, to spread out the skin.

When he's finished, the old cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed that little ball.

The barber replied, "no big deal, you'd just bring it back in a couple of days, like the guy did last week".

Posts: 13873 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Just like the 2 drunk guys setting on the curb with the 1st one having his finger up his buddies ass.The cop shows up + asked him what he'es doing. He say's I'm trying to make my buddy throw up. The cop says,That's not the way to do it! The guy says,It will be when I stuff this finger down his throat.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is that Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan ? Wink I believe it.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of the joke about the Canadian who frequented a whore house + one day the girls were talking + one says "Are you talking about that guy who has swan tattooed on his dick?" The other girl with a dreamy look in here eye says "It does'nt say swan,it says Saskatchewan."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I once dated a girl from Sherbrooke Quebec. She told me “ You Americans have thick dicks, but they’re not very long. Canadian guys have longer dicks but they’re much thinner.” She left me for a Border Guard.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys are a bunch of sick puppies.

Posts: 13873 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No Ken we just are telling jokes; man's second oldest passtime. And beer does'nt count....quite.