New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not for new mothers!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A woman goes to the doctor for her first examination after having a baby.
After the exam the doctor tells her,"Things look okay but you might want to do some excersises, the baby left you a little bit large.
On the hour long drive home all she can think about are the doctors' words.
Over and over again those words came back to her, "Left you a little large, left you a little large.
By the time she got home she just had to know what he meant, so she ran into the house and then dashed up the stairs to the bedroom.
once in the bedroom, she quickly undressed and then tore a mirror right off the wall and placed it on the floor.
She then straddled the mirror and was about to look down to see what the doctor meant when she noticed movement in the doorway.
There stood her husband who asked, "What are you doing?"
Embarassed and worried that her husband might no longer find her desirable, she just
answered, "The doctor said I have to do a few excercises", to which her husband replied, "Okay, but be careful you dont fall into that great big hole in the floor!".
Roll Eyes

Disclaimer
Should any of you have wives who have recently had babies, telling them this joke could be hazardous to your health and lead to personal injury.

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The funeral will be Thursday.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am an obstetrician and have seen this. I have had to put my whole hand and arm in to get a retained placenta before and while most do notice it, some do not seem too bothered. I once had a patient complain of a retained tampon, so I used the speculum to check and did not see one. She asked me to check with my fingers, so I did and again, no tampon. She asked me to be sure so I put my my whole hand in and again, no tampon. She acted relieved. I think I was used for sexual purposes without my consent or knowledge. dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I just hate to be used for sexual purposes!!

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also shove a 10 lb. ham up the hole and pull out the bone. Re-conditioned and good as new....

Posts: 101 | Location: Montana | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Whelenizer, thats called giving it a rebush.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they should make tires out of pussy.
they would never wear out.
You would need bigger rims every year or so but the tires would be fine.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tires! as as my Texan friend said "I'd like a pair of boots out of that, stretch a mile before it would tear an inch."

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am an amateur gynecologist.

A temporary fix for loose vagina syndrome is to pinch her butt cheeks together.

Alternatively, she may hold her legs together.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote