Find
Notify
Tools

Guard Dog
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted

Posts: 265 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Jack Russell Terrier would have had his ass...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Smiler Cute,would'nt been near so funny if the perp were white.No racial bs in volvedvuit we DO smell different+ dogs know it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That little dog prevented a break in or worse. Love that vid!

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman,

In that vein, years ago I had a very sweet male chow; the only one he ever bit was me when I disciplined him -- he didn't like that.

We needed some plumbing work in the kitchen. Showed the guy the sink and went out back to get some work done. Left the dog in the house. Never thought twice.

Some time later, heard some screaming coming from the house. Upon my return found he plumber standing in the dual kitchen sinks with the dog standing on his hind legs at the base of the cabinet. No growling, no barking, just curiousity.

The plumber, who happened to be black said that he was working and felt something thumping on the back of his leg -- my dog's nose. The plumber panicked and climbed into the sink.

The dog was simply curious.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The funniest thing about that video?

The person who posted it on Facebook is the sister-in-law of an old friend of mine.

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote