New
Find
Notify
Tools

A gambling problem
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Johnny in school has a gambling problem. His very pretty blonde teacher and his father are aware of the problem and have tried to break him of gambling.

On this particular morning the teacher is lecturing Johnny about gambling. He speaks up and says: " You are a hypocrite". The teacher asks why he says that. Johnny says: " Because you are not a true blonde".

The teacher resolves to teach Johnny a lesson. She asks: " How much money do you have?" Johnny says: " $50". The teacher says: " "Put it up".

She goes behind her desk and removes her panties. Then she raises her dress and shows Johnny her radiantly blonde pubic hair.

Johnny pays over the $50 and looks crushed.

Triumphantly, the teacher calls Johnny's father and starts to tell the story of what has happened. The father begins to moan: " "Oh, no. Oh, no".

The teacher says:" Look, this wasn't easy for me either -but I think I taught him a lesson about gambling so what are you so upset about?"

Johnny's father says: " This morning he bet me $100 that he could get his teacher to show him her pussy".

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
thumb jumping lol
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote