New
Find
Notify
Tools

falls from the tree
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
if an apple and obama both fell out of a tree at the same time, which one would hit the ground first??

the apple - the rope would stop obama

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I don't find it funny.

If the secret service sees it they will come after you

NRA Life Member since 2003

Posts: 30 | Location: central NY | Registered: 22 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yea, but it would be okay if he told the joke with Sarah Palin instead of Ommmpalumpa. Mad

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Its damn funny. You were assuming that the rope was NOT around his waste?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I do find it funny. Almost as laughable as our odd-ball crook-run government pretending to be of and for the people.

And I suspect we should post a warning at the beginning of this forum that it is not intended for attracting self-righteous criticism from tight-assed folks. Instead, it's like the TV remote. You don't like the program; hit the button and move on.

Now, if the Secret Service wants ME, let them come get me, soon. I could use free food, free TV, free medical care, and all the other things the courts have ordained for federal prisoners but not for taxpayers.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
308...you're probably not going to like it here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
308...you're probably not going to like it here.

Ah give him a break afterall he is from NY. Big Grin

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted Hide Post
.........hardest I've laughed in days. Thanks

SS

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
hammering space

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Hey! Don't attack because of location, I've lived in California, the UK and now New York, all three oppressive. We make change from within. Heller is a DC resident. Cool

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Muzzle, I guess it would have been OK if Ol Jessie Jackson Sr would have told it, right? cus he got caught saying the dreaded "N" word on national TV and got less than what amounted to a slap on the wrist with a chicken feather for it. What do you think would have happened to any "white boy" in this country that had been cought on tape saying it?