New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sizes.....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A guy went to the store to buy his wife a pair of gloves. The clerk,a well built,good looking young woman asked him what size? Man said he didn't know--didn't realize they had sizes. The clerk said hold my hand and see how her size compares to mine. So ge did and confirmed that his wifes hand was slightly larger. With that the clerk picked a size she thought would be correct. She then asked the man if he needed anything else. He said no,gloves is all,well on second thought I do think she needs some new panties and a bra.

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Sounds a bit like my trip to the mines in Northern Australia. I sent home to my wife a t-shirt that read "I suffer from PMS - (putting up with men's shit)"

She said that it was a perfect fit, how did you know my size?

Simple I said, I hugged all the women in town till I found one that felt right! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
GOT MY WIFE A T SHIRT A FEW YRS AGO THAT HAD A PINK FRAZLED LOOKING CAT AND IT SAID "I HAVE PMS AND A HANDGUN"(BOTH TRUE) "ANY QUESTIONS??" THERE ARE SOME FUNNY SHIRTS OUT THERE.

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Got one with 2 vultures sitting on a branch with a rather hungry look that reads,
Patience my ass, I'm gonna kill something"

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had that one bout 25 years ago BAW, wore it to a sports car race(owner/driver). Most everyone thought it was funny until I discovered Road Rage and ran a slow poke Fiat driver off the track with my TR4. And a good time was had by one!lol derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are some great shirt sayings here....http://www.getoffended.com/
including.....Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ 08-21-2003, 13:29: Message edited by: cricker ]

Posts: 236 | Location: Adirondack Mountains of NY | Registered: 21 April 2001