THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    You can tell the mood of the country....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You can tell the mood of the country....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
not by what the "pundits" tell you,but by what the workers in the trenches are saying, and the kinds of wry humour they are laughing at....

Yesterday afternoon my cleaning lady hit me with this one...

"What do the Obamas, Lincolns, and Kennedys all have in common?"

Naturally, I said "I dunno, what?"

She responded:

"Nothing......YET!"

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is sick!

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muck:
That is sick!

muck

Yeh, just like all the Irish jokes, Jewish jokes, Blonde jokes and so on. Anyway, I'll tell my housekeeper you're upset. I'm sure she'll throw herself in front of a train as an expression of her deep remorse.

(Lighten up, for Pete's sake. It was a joke. Maybe not your personal taste in jokes, but then that's your problem.)

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted Hide Post
I thought it was pretty good.

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny, damned funny! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hee Hee Hee. rotflmo I am sure glad this was posted in the "humor" section rather than "uptight, living on the edge of a razor blade with a cup of coffee" section.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some people have no sense of humor.I mean ,really;"Other than that Mrs.:Lincoln,how did you enjoy the show?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
"An Historic Event"..that's all I keep hearing.
I don't see what the BIG deal is ! It happens
every day.....
When January 20, 2009 rolls around, it'll just
be another black family moving
into government housing.

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote