Find
Notify
Tools

3 guys go into a bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
3 friends who had the habit of filthing free drinks from new bartenders found a new bar + each went in by himself during rush/happy hour. The 1st guy orders a rum + coke. The bartender serves him then a couple of other guys + says 'That will be $2.50" The guy says, "But I've already paid you". The bartender isn't buying it but he's busy so WTH, so he just lets it slide. The 2nd guy comes in + sits on the same stool + orders a gin + tonic. The bartender waits on 2 more comwes back + says "That will be $2.50" + the guy says, "But I've already paid you." The bartender says, "No you haven't + we both know it but I'm bust so just finish your drink + get out of here." Enter the 3rd guy, a wizened little jew, who takes the same stool + orders a Martini. Now the bartender stops + looks him right in the eye while taking a baseball bat from under the bar + says semi-pleasantly," Friend, this evening 2 other guys came in + sat at that very stool, ordered drinks, said that they paid for them when I know they didn't; so I just want you to know that if that happens one more time, I'm gonna knock the taste right out of his mouth." The little jew looks at him with sad eyes + says, "Look you've got problems, I've got problems, just give me my change + I'll leave."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo