Find
Notify
Tools

Frank Feldman
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
A man walks out to the street and catches a passing cab. He gets into the taxi and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank."
Passenger: "Who?"
Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab. Things happened for Frank Feldman just like clockwork."
Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."
Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete, could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. Sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star. And you should have heard him play the piano! An amazing guy."
Passenger: "Sounds like somebody really special."
Cabbie: "Hell, there's more! He had a memory like a computer. Remembered everybody's birthday. Knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat with. And he could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse and the whole street blacks out. But Frank, he did everything right."
Passenger: "Wow, some guy then."
Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest route to take to avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in traffic. But Frank, he never made mistakes, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never argue, even if she was wrong. And his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman."
Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"
Cabbie: "Well, I never actually did. I married his widow."

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
animal One of my favorite!

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote