Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted
BMW vs Rednecks

Watch This all the way through.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Love it!!!!

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
clap definately worth watching animal

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Taking a couple of redneck peckerwoods down a peg or two is certainly worth it. The only thing I am curious about is, does that take place in Canada? If so, is the guy with the gun a cop or just like to live on the edge? I thought carried a handgun in Canada was a major No-No.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The look on that guys face when I pulled my double 12 out from under the seat would have been priceless. He's just lucky he hit some rednecks that didn't have guns+whiskey, or he'd have gone up a different creek.

Posts: 304 | Location: Prince George BC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what would have happened to BMW dude if he hadn't had the gun. There were 2 guys to one and a girl involved....things could have gotten real ugly.

the chef

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calgarychef1:
I wonder what would have happened to BMW dude if he hadn't had the gun. There were 2 guys to one and a girl involved....things could have gotten real ugly.

the chef

I'd imagine he'd have driven to a police station instead of a desolate dirt road...

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
An armed society is a rotflmo polite society.

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
it was probably in the stats boarding bc.....at least thats what it looks like

and people up north here do legaly or illegaly carry guns they just dont advertise the fact.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Avatar
posted Hide Post
The clown with the bat is lucky he isn't dead IMO.

I think the guy in the BMW showed massive restraint, good planning and kept a cool head.
Had it been me in that position I'm certain the story would have had a different ending....... mgun

Posts: 408 | Location: The Valley, South Australia | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw that video last week and liked it. However I carry and I would not have confronted them. I would have driven up to a police station and made a complaint.

When I am driving the Corvette the pickups can't keep up by the way.

Join the NRA

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote