THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I Hate Mixing Politics and Humor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Hate Mixing Politics and Humor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
, but this is the funniest thing you will ever watch..........until Trump speaks again. https://www.good.is/jimmy-kimm...sts-is-funny-and-sad

Posts: 13877 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K. that answered my last post. JEEZ!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Wrong forum for la merde de grenouilles.

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought so too BNagel, except that when I objected to political content on this forum, the pro-Trump participants explained that I should go f*** myself. That being the case anti-Trump humor should also be acceptable, should it not?

My request to eliminate political content on the Humor Forum was sent through our "Forum Suggestions and help requests from members". The Moderator had the call. Apparently he felt political content was acceptable.

Therefore enjoy Trump's fumbles and stumbles.

Posts: 13877 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Well, at least it's about humor. (Guess you can handle the Adam Schiff thread.) And, I will never make such rude suggestions concerning your own good self. Texans unite! Dyslexics untie!!

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote