THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Miracle of Toilet Paper!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Miracle of Toilet Paper!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

posted Hide Post
Remind me of the toilet paper we had at work,

went by the name of JOHN WAYNE Toilet paper.

It Was rough

it was tough

and it did not take any shit from indians

Posts: 7 | Location: penrith N.S.W. | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of darwinmauser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by THEANIMAL:
Remind me of the toilet paper we had at work,

went by the name of JOHN WAYNE Toilet paper.

It Was rough

it was tough

and it did not take any shit from indians

We called it Rambo paper for much the same reasons ,rough ,tough and dos'nt take shit from any arsehole.

It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack; not rationality.

Posts: 2414 | Location: Humpty Doo NT Australia | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classy humour! rotflmo

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Edmond, what would Americans call a French toilet?

A window.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote