THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Men-When you think you have it bad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men-When you think you have it bad
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
MEN, IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS,
JUST REMEMBER...

SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD
THERE IS A MR. PELOSI !

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sam308
posted Hide Post
we should take up a collection (of testicles) for that poor bastard

Posts: 344 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
While I have tried to find it in my heart to feel sorry for the poor bastard, I just can't. Somewhere along the line he voluntered for that particular position and over the years hasn't been able to get out of it. So, either he's a natural idiot or he has no balls. Whichever the reason is, I kind of figure he's right where he belongs. hammering

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would run as fast as they can in the opposite dirction of that bitch. moon

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Well there's one thing - he's a rich SOB and he can afford any "plaything" he fancies. They have to be one of the most corrupt couples in America.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although never as power mad as peloci, I have seen sadly it seems quite a few gals like osama peloci over the years. My brother married one. As Im still still quite proud of my NON-gelded statis, I never ever got allong with my sister-in-bitch as i liked to call her.

One of my better come backs to her was after she gave me an insult about my lack of facial hair grooming was, "well if ever YOUR mustash catches on fire, i would not piss on it to put it out".

I stoped feeling sorry for my ball-less brother years ago.