New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hot enough for you?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gerald, This goes back anywhere from 1 to about 5 years depending on who one talks to or maybe longer. It is not that likely that the meat from these animals got into the mainstream and if used at all, it was done through an inhouse BBQ outlet. However,one never knows for sure.
It seems to me,after seeing what is in "Hog Finisher", that their consumption of winos,drugees and hookers may have been an improvement over the regular commercial diet.
Of course all of this is speculation since the accused has yet to go to trial. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
derf:

I asked you not to tell me! (As a retired lawyer, I appreciate your telling me that it's all "speculation" because the accused has yet to go to trial. I guess the umpteen bodies dug up on the defendant's property are just one of those "pieces of evidence" that the jury will consider. After all, maybe he was helping out poor people who had nowheres else to bury dear old Auntie. How was he to know?)

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote