New
Find
Notify
Tools
priests
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Two prists decided to go to Hawaii on vacation. They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed, they headed for a nearby store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc. The next morning, they headed for the beach, dressed in their "Tourist" garb. They were siting in beach chairs enjoying a drink, the sunshine, and scenery when a "Drop Dead Gorgeous" topless blonde in a thong bikini came walking towards them. They could not help but stare. As the blonde passed them she smiled and said "Good morning, Father, Good morning Father", nodding and addressing each of them individually, then passed on by. They were both stunned, how in the world did she know they were priests?
So the next day they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits. These were so "Loud", you could hear them before you even saw them. Once again the two priests settled in on the beach in their chairs enjoying the sunshine. After a while the same gorgeous topless blonde wearing a thong, taking her sweet time strutting her stuff, came walking toward them. Again she nodded and said "Good morning Father" Before she could greet the second priest, he jumped up and said "Just a minute young lady." "Yes?" she replied. "We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how did you know we are priests dressed as we are?" She replied" Father, its me, Sister Angela."

<Bruce Gordon>
posted
Hmm, that must be a tall tale.

Every nun I ever saw wore all that stuff for good reason. [Roll Eyes]