New
Find
Notify
Tools

On being dead
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If you are dead - you don't know it. Everyone else knows it .. You don't. It is like being stupid.

Posts: 1538 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm working in an old folks home right now. Can't help but think everyone there is dead, they just haven't figured it out yet. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we're all walking dead...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
life is a sexually transmitted and fatal disease

Posts: 816 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
True that one Mike! tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Scruffy, could get you to go on the Political Forum and slip that little jewel of wisdom in on those folks.

Posts: 13809 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kind of like your own B.O. right? On a more serious note though,that is why we have our trusted kids or others to finish things out.Quite frankly when I am dead all my possestions are total merde.Thus one needs to disperse them before you die.It is a grand thing to pass a family piece along before the tax man arrives. NUFF SAID!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote