Find
Notify
Tools

True story
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Big Grin
I had one of my students come up to me at school the other day and said "I'm so mad, last night I tried to down load some pictures of dragons off of the internet and all I could find were pictures of fake dragons". I told her it was because of the unicorns taking over the internet.

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Blond by any chance????? Roll Eyes

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Muzzle, may I ask what grad you teach?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I teach high school, 9th through 12th.

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reloaderman, sure was.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've also (while teaching about color theory) been asked what color "clear" is.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Komodo Dragon?
Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live."

Posts: 403 | Location: Emeryville, CA | Registered: 24 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fact is often funner than fiction. My son is a beer distributor (master for Iron City) and last year they came out with the new alumumin bottles. He contacted one of his sub distributors asking if he wanted any as they were in short supply at the time. The gentleman ask if you could see thru them. Gods truth.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
If you remember in the Star Trek movie where they went back in time to California, Scottie gave the formula for see-through aluminum to a foundry! Wink

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A woman that works with my wife suggested that someone should fax a set of keys to another lady who had forgotten and left them at work.