Find
Notify
Tools

Global Medical Convention
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
A Japanese doctor presented, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney from one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor retorted, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor replied, "In my country medicine is so advanced we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both out looking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We are about to take a woman with no brains, send her to Washington, make her President, and then half the country will be out looking for work."

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
How true How true! Mad

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of my favorite NASCAR joke:
Same three doctors, first says
I'm so good, I took a man that had his hands cut off and reattached them, now he's a concert pianist.
Second doctor says
I'm so good, I took a young lady that lost a leg in a car accident, reattached it, and now she's a great ballet dancer.
Third doctor says
Thats nothing, I sewed a mustashe on an asshole and he won seven Winston Cup Championships.

Posts: 324 | Location: VIRGINIA | Registered: 27 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BUCKMT -

Dale Jr probably wouldn't like you talking about his pappy like that. Dale Sr may have been tough but he was no asshole.

You must favor some of those Virginia drivers like Jeff and Ward Burton, Denny Hamlin, or Ricky Rudd.

TreeFarmer

TreeFarmer
NRA Life Member

Moderation in the pursuit of decadence is no virture.

Posts: 262 | Location: PA & VA, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Treefarmer
I knew the man. Personally. He loved that joke.

And Jr. is an idiot.

one of us
posted Hide Post
BUCKMT -

I only had the pleasure of talking with Sr. three or four times, so I can't say that I knew him well. Have to agree with you about Jr. though. I grew up just north of Danville and own farms in Pittsylvania and Bedford counties. Have seen many a race at Bristol, Martinsville. Richmond and South Boston. I would love to see the NASCAR guys tackle VIR for a road course race.

TreeFarmer

TreeFarmer

TreeFarmer
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
WHICH COUNTY ARE YOU IN? WE'RE IN GRAYSON

one of us
posted Hide Post
The farm where I live is in Bedford county near Smith Mountain Lake. The other farms are tree farms; hence my handle.

TreeFarmer
NRA Life Member