THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Which Teletubby is your favorite?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Teletubby is your favorite?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Which of the Teletubbies is your favorite one: red, green, blue, or yellow?

How to interpret the results (women):
If the red Teletubby is your favorite, you're a fiercy character who loves to have fun. Men like you as they find you mysterious.

If the green Teletubby is your favorite, you're a trustworthy person whom your friends like, as they find it easy to talk to you: you're a good listener! Men often find this type of woman to be the best possible mother.

If the blue Teletubby is your favorite, you're a person who is not afraid of any challenge. You probably succeed well in your career. Your friends can always rely on your help. Men are especially attracted to your intelligence and sense of humor.

If the yellow Teletubby is your favorite, you're a free soul; you love the nature and animals. Your friends always feel at home and relaxed when they visit you. Your type of man is definitely the kind who loves arts and music.

How to interpret the results (men):
If the red Teletubby is your favorite, you're gay.

If the green Teletubby is your favorite, you're gay.

If the blue Teletubby is your favorite, you're gay.

If the yellow Teletubby is your favorite, you're gay.

A.k.a. Bwana One-Shot

Posts: 556 | Location: Finland | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK! I can't stand the suspense any longer. WTH is a Teletubby?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only teletubby I know of is Rosie O, and she's PINK and GAY!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I concur wholeheartedly on everything said concerning Rosie the Pinko Dyke.That being said,I do not consider it gay or in any way non -masculine to be concerned + aware of what your children (in my case grandchildren)watch on television.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For those who are fortunate enough NOT to watch American TV children programs a TeleTubby is a small furry creature (think of an eight-year old child dressed up in a fat Teddy Bear suit) with a television screen on its belly and an antennae on it's head.

Here's a link for those of you who are curious.

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote