New
Find
Notify
Tools

grandpa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between Grandmothers and Grandfathers?

Well, here it is: There was this loving grandfather who always made a special effort to spend time with his son's family on weekends. Every Saturday morning he would take his 7-year-old grandson out for a drive in the car for some quality time - pancakes, ice cream, candy... just him and his grandson.

One particular Saturday, however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. He knew his grandson always looked forward to their drives and would be disappointed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their grandson for the drive & breakfast.

When they returned, the little boy anxiously ran upstairs to see his grandpa. "Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?" he asked. "Not really, it was really boring. We didn't see a single asshole, queer, lesbian, piece of crap, horse's ass,liberal pinko, democrat Obama lover, blind bastard, dipshit, Muslim, camel humper, or son of a bitch,

anywhere we went!"

Almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kinda brings a tear to your eye,does,nt it?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Now that was funny !!! dancing

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I posted that same little ditty last year on the eve of Thanksgiving. Walter banned me. It took over a month and the good graces of DRG for me to return. Be careful out there.

Oh yeah, Thanks again Don.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote