THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A cowboy walks into a gay bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A cowboy walks into a gay bar
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. "What the heck," he says to himself, "I really want a drink."

When the waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your willy?" The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your willy. Mine for instance is called NIKE, for the slogan 'Just Do It.'"

"That guy down at the end of the bar calls his SNICKERS, because 'It really Satisfies'". The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over.

So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?"
The man looks back and says with a smile, "TIMEX, 'Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!'"

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fella's on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you guys call yours?"
The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims,"FORD,because 'Quality is Job One'" Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY.....'Like a Rock!'" And gives a wink!

Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my willy is SECRET. Now give me a beer."

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, "Because it's 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!"

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
a cowboy walks into a bar and sits down at a table. i girl walks up and says "are you a real cowboy?"
he replies "well, i wake up in the morning thinking about my cows, i work cows all day long and i go to bed thinking about what the next day will bring as far as my cows are concerned. so yeah, i guess i'm a real cowboy"

she then says, "well, i'm a lesbian. i wake up thinking about women, think about them all day long, and go to bed thinking about women." then she walks away.

another woman comes along and asks," are you a real cowboy?"

the cowboy says, "up till now i thought i was, but i just found out that i'm a lesbian!!"

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Fjold: Big Grin

The World is small, I know that advertising too ;-) . . . something like pH 5.5 :-)

Jiri

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote