New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Test Drive
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday for a look at the new F-250 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new truck "feel and smell." The salesman, wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin, sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter, and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round. The guy had no sense of humor: I had to walk back to the dealership.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
He should have had to walk back;remember the cardinal rule in sales,"The customer is always right." In this case you actually were!But then the libs have a very distorted sense of sense.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do you call a Ford P/U with dual exhausts?

A wheelbarrow...

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but I just couldn't help myself.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
And the seats should have looked like lips so they could kiss everybody's backside.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you know that Ford is making their pickup trucks with heated tailgates? That's so that when you're pushing your truck home in the winter your hands will stay warm.

hilbily

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote