THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Another Darwin Award Contestant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Darwin Award Contestant
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Oooops Roll Eyes

quote:

Maryland man killed while testing bulletproof vest

June 19th, 2014

(Reuters) - A Maryland man faced murder charges on Friday after accidentally shooting his friend while testing out a bulletproof vest, a shooting reportedly recorded on a video camera.

Baltimore police arrested Mark Ramiro, 30, after he fatally shot Darnell Mitchell, 28, late on Wednesday.

The Baltimore Sun reported on Friday the shooting was recorded on a video camera by a third person.

In that video, Mitchell brags that he is about to take a “deuce deuce in the chest” - a shot from a .22-caliber bullet - before Ramiro, who is seen standing in front of Mitchell, fired the handgun once. He struck Mitchell just above the vest, the newspaper said.

Police would not comment on specific evidence.

Ramiro drove Mitchell to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to police. Ramiro is being held on homicide charges and weapons violations.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Definite first round finalist. First time in my life I've heard a .22 referred to as a "deuce deuce". I kinda surprised he didn't call it a "tactickool deuce deuce". maybe the first time I've heard of a shooter so inept that he'd miss the jacket. How far away was he?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
The charges are well deserved. thumbdown

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
This act redefines the entire notion of stupid.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13511 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vests don't work if the bullet misses them.

As the inventor of modern soft body armor said if they see the vest they aim for the head.

Posts: 19457 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of an episode of '1000 ways to die'. If you have not seen it, pretty entertaining! On Spike .Really just videos of obama supporters killing themselves.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know, there's dumb asses. Then there are DUMB ASSES!!!!!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
In the words of Bill Engval, "here's your sign"

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the words of Ron White, "You can't cure stupid."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter's boss brought over a bullet proof vest to our shooting room.

We were looking how one puts it on, so Walter offered to show us.

As he out on, his boss was standing behind him, and signaled to me that he would hold Walter's hand behind, and I should pretend to shoot him!

As Walter finished putting the jacket on, his boss got behind him and held him.

In the mean time, I got a Browning GP35 9mm pistol and started to look for some ammo.

As you can imagine, Walter went berserk!

We were called every name under the sun. Our ancestor's origin was brought into question, while us two were laughing our heads off.

Afterwards he said he did not trust either of us.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67615 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think he has told you that before!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scojac:
In the words of Ron White, "You can't cure stupid."

Another of my favorites from the Blue Collar gang!

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote