New
Find
Notify
Tools

What was in Trumps safe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo beer Thanks For More FB Fodder!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What a crock
! He has been out of office for 2 years + the Dems are still whining about him. Afraid he will make a comeback after their failed appointee? As Bill Shakespeare said, " Perhaps the lady doth complain too much."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Your shitty sytem and your internal fights :-(

All you get as the worlds former greatest country is degraded further and further. Onse you fought the world now all you do is (piss) fight your own. Wheres the power in that?????????????????

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

All you get as the worlds former greatest country is degraded further and further. Onse you fought the world now all you do is (piss) fight your own. Wheres the power in that?????????????????

America has been transformed into THE UNITED FUCKWIT COUNTRY! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66992 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Denmark and the UAE are totally irrelevant countries that will need us to protect them.........

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

Well, both sides of my Ancestry came from Denmark a few generations back. My Grandma had a few siblings that were born there.
Very glad they came here.
The funny thing is not one person from our family ever went back, unless it was to visit Smiler

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
The funny thing is not one person from our family ever went back, unless it was to visit

Yep. Be it English or Scandinavian countries, or European countries or Middle Eastern countries or Asian countries, or South American countries or any countries south of the U.S. Border (you get the idea), the result has always usually been the same. Big Grin I clerked for a U.S. Federal judge, and one of the highlights was the monthly swearing in ceremonies for new U.S. citizens. Believe me, every one of them were indeed beyond grateful to become U.S. citizens. tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am all for supporting the poor, but we must have laws or society will fall apart - as it seems happening in certain cities in America.

Come in legally, become a useful member of society.

Don't become a burden on others.

Posts: 66992 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The trouble with America is that many are coming here just for a FREE RIDE. ANNNNND We are giving it to them!

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
America is the only country that people are literally dying to get into!

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMHO, Trump was the best President in recent history, but he was assailed by the Left. Partially to deflect from their own criminal activities. Now will I get sued like Jones for saying that the liberals are engaged in a conspiracy against Trump, democracy and this country?

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youngoutdoors:
America is the only country that people are literally dying to get into!

God Bless, Louis

Not true at all.

Europe is suffering just as much.

Because they have stupid immigration laws as you do.

If you are from certain countries, it is almost impossible to get a legal visa for a VISIT!

But arrive at the border as an ILLEGAL immigrant, you are welcomed with open arms, giving free housing, food a weekly payment!

What is the logic in THAST?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great comments! I welcome those who want to make our country better. I have no use for those who do not.

Years ago, when Iranians a few Iranians were allowed to emigrate here (that probably doesn’t sound right), I interviewed a lady who had just arrived in Houston. She was a a path to US citizenship and was doing it legally. She barely spoke any English but I could tell she had the skills to do the job.

I hired her and it was her first job here in the states (if memory serves me correct). It was a male dominated workforce and she absolutely excelled and was one of the best employees I have ever had. A customer told me that whatever I was paying her, I need to increase it (that’s only happens one other time in my 15 years of business).

These are the types of LEGAL immigrants that I welcome with open arms. They come her for a better life and EARN it!!

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote