Find
Notify
Tools

FUN WITH CATS!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And addictive too!!

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I LOVE it.....but if my wife sees it......I am dead!

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very nice!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell, my wife was harassing me because I missed one. Of course she watches the backyard for stray cats and tells me to shoot them.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here we go again! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Great game, to bad it is not live action.

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I never imagine how cat is hard to shoot. I shot one with 32g 4mm shots (1 1/8 oz, BB I think) at about 20yards, and second shot was neccesary to kill it (at about 5 yards distance : ) ). Also shot one at body from .22lr handgun, at about 50-70m, with solid bullet and cat run out, but with CCI stingers it is much better :-)

I am waiting to shoot more cats and foxes with Mosin M44, I make "own" ammunition, I bough cheap military FMJ ammo, and make hollow point on lathe to it . . .

Jiri

Posts: 2104 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well crats are a world wide problem. Except maybe in the orient.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That is awesome!!

Posts: 21 | Location: Colorado! | Registered: 30 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Yeah, well crats are a world wide problem. Except maybe in the orient.

You forgot to put "Demo" in front of the word "crats".

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
Don't shoot the heads after the body blows up it's a trick you don't get any points . take acre and God bless.

cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote