New
Find
Notify
Tools

A real nice bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Three guys are talking about how it's so hard nowadays to find a nice neighborhood bar. They are swapping memories.

The first guy says that he remembers a place where after your first two drinks, the owner bought the third drink.

Everyone agrees that was a good place.

The second guy says he remembered a spot where he would buy a drink and then the owner bought a drink.

Everyone agrees that was a good place.

The third guy says he heard of a place where the owner bought the first drink and the second drink and the third drink and then took you in the back to get laid.

The other guys agree that is a really fantastic place but ask the guy: " You said you "heard" about the place. Who told you about this place?"

The guy replies: " My sister".

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Good one, I know it in Czech, there are some differences:

Two guys, one from USA and another from Scotland arguing in which country are better bars.

First (USA): If you order two drinks here, you will get one for free.

Second (Scotland) : Here, owner bought the first drink and the second drink, champagne and then invite you in the back to joint him and friend for gruppen sex.

First : I don't belive you, it happends to you ?
Second : Not exactly to me, but to my wife Big Grin

Jiri

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want it to be noted as a matter of public record that it was Jiri (NOT ME)from the Czech Republic who told a joke about the Scots bar that had group sex. ( Everyone here knows I would never insult the Scots) Personally, I was horrified that the Scots allow such establishments - but then everyone knows that they are a wild drinking lot and who knows what goes on in those Highlands? Now, I hope all those who have freely accused the Irish of this and that will recognize that Europe knows who is the decent sober people!

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I was me, not Gerry !
Big Grin

Jiri

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote