THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Putting the Fire back in the marriage.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Putting the Fire back in the marriage.....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
Lucinda Daylene and Buck had been married for 12 years,had a nice double wide down by the crick on his Dads property.
After three kids and years of marriage Lucinda Daylene wanted to spice up their relationship.Buck worked very hard at the newsprint/plastic bottle recycling plant.After getting home and doing chores , he was too tired to give Lucinda Daylene the attention she was thirsting for.
The neighbor lady down the road,Fonda Peters,was always entertaining various boys and men,related or not.And she always had new clothes and some of the best jewelry the passing Carnival could give away as prizes.
Now Fonda was a real looker with a red stripe in her bleach blond hair,small tatoo on her upper left breast and eye shadow that would make Tammy Baker blush.
Fonda was on Workers Compensation from an injury that occured down at Noel Ray's Diner/Bar and Cock fighting Emporium.It seems one evening ,Fonda,in her effort to get more dollar bills stuffed in her bra and thong(Camo of course)got one of her earrings entangled in her ankle braclet and fell off of the pool table.She works from home now.
Lucinda Daylene ran into Fonda down at the State Welfare food bank and told her that she wanted to put a little fire in Bucks pants.Fonda told her to stop by her trailer and she would give her something that would put ole Buck into rut.Lucinda Daylene stopped by and hurried home with her secret weapon.
Lucinda Daylene got to the house and proceeded to get herself all spit shined.She even shaved where Fonda had told her.She had never heard of such a thing.
She got dressed in a new house dress and fixed her hair up all teased up like Fonda's.She didn't have a bottle of 'Stink Pretty' so she put a dab of Dawn dishwashing soap behind each ear.Lemon Citrus at that.
She sent the kids over to her moms trailer and run down to the quick shop and got a 30 pak of Milwaukee's Best.On sale for $7.64 plus a free can of 'Rub'.
She was waiting on Buck when he got home.She was sitting on the sofa in the living room (not the one on the front porch)and had one leg propped up on the coffee table Buck made outta used 2x4's and the other stretched out in the other direction.
Buck came thru the door and stopped dead in his tracks,he almost swallered his Chaw.
It seems that Lucinda Daylenes secret weapon was a pair of Hunter Orange crotchless panties.
Buck had never seen a pair of those before,much less a shaved Cooter.He was speechless.
In the sexiest voice Lucinda Daylene could muster,she asked,"Hey big boy,you want some of this?"
Buck took to stammering and finally blurted out,"Hell no, look what it did to them there panties." wave

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well told PT! Wink Sometimes them things'll scare a fella, whether with two legs or more...

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Well told PT! Wink Sometimes them things'll scare a fella, whether with two legs or more...QUOTE]

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Let's not go there. That just conjured up images I don't even wanna know about. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I like this version best.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote