THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A fairly new one:

"I guess it never occured to you that you might actually have to bleed to pull off this little coup"

--Lucien in Underworld

Posts: 323 | Location: Keithville, La. USA | Registered: 14 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
"Use enough dynamite there, Butch?"

(Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid)

"Wakie Wakie, Eggs and Bakie"

(sp?) (Kill Bill II)

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Here is Johny ;-) . . . Shining

Posts: 2104 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...I can walk on water, eat bullets and shit ice cream...

Can't remember who that was.

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From the first Ace Ventura movie when Sean Young, playing a police detective, asks Ace if he'd like her to make his life a living hell: "Why, thanks for the offer, Lois, but I'm really not ready for a relationship right now." Kills me every time I see it...

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
A man has got to know his limitations-Clint,,,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
The last scene when James Cagney was going to the chair in "Angels with Dirty Faces"

Top of the world Ma in "White Heat" with James Cagney

Just put your lips together and blow, Lauren Bacall with Humphrey Bogart and the title escapes me momentarily.

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pepperbelly
posted Hide Post
Tommy Lee Jones in Under Siege:
"I'm tired of coming up with last minute solutions to impossible problems brought on by other fucking people."

John Wayne in True Grit, when Kim Darby swims her horse across the river after them:
"By God, she reminds me of me!"

Bill Murray in Stripes:
"We're Americans, with a capital A. Do you know what that means? Do ya? That means our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world!"

Jim

Posts: 152 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.

Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...

Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.

Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England.

(from Quigley Down Under)

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote