New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dying request
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An elderly man was lying in his bed at home slowly dying ask his wife to do him one last favor. She told him she would do whatever he wanted.
He instructed her to go to the bank & withdraw half of everything in their account, place it equally into 2 pillow cases & put it in the attic directly above the bed.
She questioned him as to his reasoning so he explained that when he died & was departing for heaven he wanted to take some spending money with him.
His loving wife did as he had ask.
2 days later he passed away.
After the funeral her sister was helping her put some of his things away & when they went up into the attic, there set the 2 pillow cases of money, her sister said "I told you that you should have put them in the basement".

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
holycow

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must be getting old. It took me a few seconds to get it.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Several years ago in the Brownell's newsletter there was a joke about an old gunsmith that ruled his customers with an iron fist. One day he dies + the widow needing answers to some household problems gets a medium to do a seance. His only responce is that he wants a box of cigars.His wife says "Where do I send them?" The medium replies, "You'll carefully note,he did'nt ask for matches."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote