New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear dance
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2669 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get down, Dude. Shake it like you mean it.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see if/how they created those rubbing sites or found them am and set up video gear.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Years ago a friend of mines dad who was an electrician was having to work in a live panel in this restaurant in Houston. The black staff had their radio blaring so he asked them to turn it off so he could concentrate. One gal says "But Mr. Morgan wes gots to boogie down." He said "Well you people can 'boogie down' later,I've got work to do."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I found a rub like that one time. I was on a sheep hunt in the Mackenzie Mountains, Northwest Territories of Canada. They flew me in to this beautiful lake and told me I had the rest of the day to do whatever. They said they had fishing gear and a ton of trout in the lake. I thought, what the Hell. So I struck-out along the bank. I was catching trout and releasing them, and totally enjoying myself. Then I stumbled into a grizzly rub. Bark worn. A pound or so of hair clinging to the trunk. Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck when I noticed the camp was almost a half mile from where I was standing and all I had to defend myself with was a pretty limber fishing pole. I moved pretty briskly back to camp.

Posts: 13877 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote